Account Manager Melbourne
Grow Stripe’s existing business in Australia.
The Account Management team is a highly consultative group that owns the relationships with Stripe’s largest and fastest growing merchants. As an Account Manager, you are the main point of contact for senior executives at both growing startups and established enterprises. You are the merchant’s internal advocate and it is your responsibility to understand our user’s unique needs, drive adoption of Stripe offerings, and work across internal product teams to build next generation of user-focused payment tools. We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can manage both day-to-day conversations as well as high level strategic discussions focused around driving revenue for both our users and Stripe.
- Build long-term relationships with top strategic users and directly drive Stripe’s revenue growth.
- Solve complex user needs and work across product, sales, risk and operations teams to improve our product.
- Make users love Stripe by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role within a rapidly growing organization.
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with technical customers.
- Has a knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Has a natural curiosity as to how businesses work, and will be an advocate for our top users.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role working with high-growth technology companies.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
We look forward to hearing from you.