Account Manager, Enterprise Melbourne
Grow Stripe’s existing business in Australia and New Zealand.
The Account Management team is a highly consultative group that owns the relationships with Stripe’s largest and fastest growing users. As an Account Manager, you’ll be the main point of contact for senior executives at both growing startups and established enterprises. You’ll be the users’ internal advocate and it’ll be your responsibility to understand our customers’ unique needs, drive adoption of Stripe offerings, and work across internal product teams to build next generation of user-focused payment tools. We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can manage both day-to-day conversations as well as high level strategic discussions focused around driving revenue for both our users and Stripe.
- Develop a strong understanding of our products and industry to help our customers succeed.
- Build long-term relationships with top strategic users to discover opportunities and directly drive Stripe’s revenue growth.
- Solve complex user needs and work across product, sales, risk and operations teams to improve our products.
- Develop account plans and strategies to drive growth and renewals within existing accounts.
- Continually increase our users satisfaction and willingness to recommend Stripe by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Extensive experience in a client-facing role within a rapidly growing organisation.
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with technical customers.
- A passion for technology, start-ups, scaling companies, and supporting businesses as they grow.
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role working with high-growth technology companies.
- Experience with spreadsheets and SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
We look forward to hearing from you.