Account Manager Dublin
Grow Stripe’s existing business!
The Account Management team is a highly consultative group that owns the relationships with Stripe’s largest and fastest growing merchants. As an Account Manager, you are the main point of contact for our key customers.
You are the customer’s internal advocate and it is your responsibility to understand our user’s unique needs, drive adoption of Stripe solutions and up-selling our customers to the new solutions Stripe is developing. We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can both manage both day-to-day conversations as well as sales focused discussions around driving revenue for both our users and Stripe.
- Build long-term relationships with customer and directly drive Stripe’s revenue growth.
- Solve complex user needs and work across product, sales, risk and operations teams to improve our product.
- Make users love Stripe by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions.
- Increase the number of Stripe solutions that Stripe users in the UK are leveraging.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2-5 years experience in a client-facing role within a rapidly growing organization.
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with technical customers.
- Has a knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Has a natural curiosity as to how businesses work, and will be an advocate for our users.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role working with high-growth technology companies.
We look forward to hearing from you.