Account Manager - Benelux Amsterdam
Grow Stripe’s (existing) business in the Netherlands.
Would you like to become the founding member of our Account Management Team for Benelux? We launched Stripe Benelux last June and are now working with exciting users like Catawiki, WeTransfer, Ticketswap, Bynder, Blendle, vandebron, Messagebird, LeasePlan and many more.
As an Account Manager, you will work with senior/c-level executives at both growing startups and established enterprises. You’ll partner with our users to drive adoption of Stripe offerings and work across internal Stripe teams to build the next generation of user-focused tools. We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can manage both day-to-day conversations as well as high-level strategic discussions focused around driving revenue for both our users and Stripe.
You’ll also contribute to a large variety of topics (e.g., sales, community, branding, events, marketing) to grow and shape the market. We just got started so have many exciting developments ahead!
So what will you do?
- Build long-term relationships with top strategic users, c-level executives and directly drive Stripe’s revenue growth.
- Solve complex user needs and work across product, sales, risk and operations teams to improve our product.
- Drive adoption of Stripe products and (up)sell Stripe Products like Radar and Sigma.
- Make users love Stripe by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions.
- Progress a variety of (strategic) growth initiatives in the Benelux region with the rest of the team.
And here’s our wish list:
- 7+ years experience with a track record of continuous high performance (drive, ambition, eager to learn), preferably in a client-facing role within a rapidly growing organization.
- Excellent analytical skills – have the ability to build great relationships with technical customers.
- Distinct relationship builder who is social/likeable and has a knack for working well with a wide range of people (e.g. from c-level executive to intern, from finance team to developer)
- Great problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment – with a love for action and execution.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company.
- Prior experience in sales.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role working with high-growth technology companies.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
We look forward to hearing from you.