Account Management, Manager New York
Grow Stripe’s existing business.
The account management team at Stripe works with our largest customers, businesses ranging from well-established enterprises to high-growth start-ups. You’ll lead and coach high-performing teams, helping them deliver on ambitious targets, as well as roll up your sleeves to work directly with clients.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management and leadership experience scaling a technology sales, growth or customer success team, superior communication skills, and a knack for understanding unique customer needs.
- Recruit, train and lead a team of AM professionals
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and fueling existing account growth
- Coach, mentor and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills including: management of the team’s book of business, phone and in-person meetings
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape Stripe’s solutions to meet client needs
- Inspire, motivate and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports
We’re looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of technology sales experience with 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading sales, customer success and operations in an early stage, high-growth technology environment
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales and customer success team
- Ability to build relationships with strategic client and industry thought leaders
- Demonstrated passion for start-ups and new technology businesses
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build great relationships with highly technical customers
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in enterprise sales, partnerships and/or business development
We look forward to hearing from you.