Account Executive, Renewals San Francisco
Execute all the accounts.
The Sales team is a highly consultative group that owns the relationships with Stripe’s largest and fastest growing merchants. As a Renewals Account Executive, you’ll partner with our Account Management team to determine our strategy with key accounts and manage upsell and renewal opportunities with them. We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can manage high level strategic discussions focused around driving revenue for both our users and Stripe, who’s also highly organized in leading negotiations with a growing number of accounts.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Retain and increase revenue and market share with existing accounts.
- Partner with our Account Managers to develop account plans and strategies to drive growth within existing accounts.
- Develop a strong understanding of our product and industry to help our customers succeed.
- Lead proactive discovery conversations to uncover new opportunities.
- Manage contract renewal terms and lead commercial negotiations with our clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with executives and leaders within your segment.
- Contribute to team projects that will further shape and refine our sales process.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing, revenue generating role.
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with technical customers.
- A passion for technology, the start-up community, and supporting other businesses as they grow.
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions.
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
You should include these in your application:
- A description of your relevant background and interests.
- A link to relevant online profiles (e.g. LinkedIn) or your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you.