Account Executive Paris
Execute all the accounts.
As an Account Executive at Stripe, you will build relationships with prospective clients, turning them into happy Stripe users. You’re an energetic and organized self-starter; you understand the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Stripe appropriate for each user. You will be a key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to prospective users.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential prospective users and grow new revenue from businesses of all sizes
- Build and maintain relationships with executives, operational teams and developers
- Define and execute new sales strategies to effectively showcase Stripe
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7-10 years experience in customer/client-facing role, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
- Fluent French and English
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated passion for the start-up community and new technology businesses
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest in technology.
Nice to haves
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience in enterprise sales.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
- A sample cold outreach email to a Stripe prospect of your choice.
- For your chosen Stripe prospect, describe the expected sales process and your plan to win the account.
- Anything else that would help us understand your aptitude for sales and account management.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-KM1
We look forward to hearing from you.