Account Executive London
As an Account Executive at Stripe, you will drive our future growth by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Stripe users. You are an accomplished salesperson, capable of engaging in business and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation, including with CxOs.
You are experienced at building and executing a territory business plan. You also have experience working with organisations in multiple segments, including large mid-market and enterprise. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex sale in a highly-consultative manner. You enjoy developing deep product knowledge, combined with technical understanding, and can leverage this to take a value-based approach to your client engagements. You are also comfortable prospecting and are excited by working with clients to enable new business models with technology. You are naturally analytical and are adept at helping clients quantify their investment decisions.
Finally, you enjoy working as part of a high-performance team. You are comfortable taking an active lead in driving initiatives and working cross-functionally to improve the overall performance of Stripe.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone with:
- At least 8 years experience, including 5+ years in sales, preferably at a technology company and with a proven record of over-achievement.
- Ability to understand Stripe’s products and build great relationships with highly-technical customers.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in technology.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
- Prior experience in selling a highly technical product.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.