Account Executive (Italian) Dublin
Stripe is expanding in Italy. We work rapidly growing tech-first businesses such as Musement, Deliveroo and Glovo.it. To extend our reach to new companies in the Italy market and help these companies expand around the globe and set them up for future success, we are looking for an experienced sales specialist who can engage with users as a trusted advisor and will help to grow Stripe in the market.
As a founding member of the Italian sales team you will build relationships with prospective clients, turning them into happy Stripe users. You’re an energetic and organized self-starter; you understand the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Stripe appropriate for each user. You will be a key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to prospective users.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented individual with the right mix of entrepreneurial instincts, technical curiousity, strategic thinking and sales skills to drive their career and develop their skills. The successful candidate shall have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential prospective users and grow new revenue from businesses of all sizes.
- Build and maintain relationships with executives, operational teams and developers.
- Define and execute new sales strategies to effectively showcase Stripe.
- This role is based in Dublin, Ireland and will involve travel regularly to Italy.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in customer/client-facing role, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated passion for the start-up community and new technology businesses.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in both Italian and English.
- Strong interest in technology.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience in enterprise sales.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Anything else that would help us understand your aptitude for sales and account management.
We look forward to hearing from you.