Account Executive, India India
Help Stripe win new users.
As a Account Executive at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Stripe users. You’ll manage inbound leads (as the first point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in Stripe) and handle the full sales cycle through onboarding new users.
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO. You have experience working with startups or small/medium businesses. You have an understanding of the buyer journey and can lead short, single stakeholder deals as well as complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. As a member of the team, you’ll incubate and launch new sales channels for prospective users. Finally, you’ll develop scalable strategies and repeatable processes that enable us to amplify the number of new businesses joining Stripe. If you are hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential prospective users from inbound leads
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for businesses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product, Marketing and User Operations teams to help amplify our growth trajectory
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of sales or prospecting experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Ability to understand complex requirements and craft custom solutions
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with basic modeling
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology
We look forward to hearing from you.