Account Executive Dublin
As an Account Executive at Stripe, you will build relationships with prospective clients, turning them into happy Stripe users. You’re an energetic and organized self-starter; you understand the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Stripe appropriate for each user. You will be a key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to prospective users.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential prospective users, execute on a sales excellent sales journey and ensure that their business grows on Stripe.
- Build relationships with decision makers, understand the users needs across numerous functions including marketing, product, finance and operations.
- Define and execute sales territory strategy across a wide variety of user profiles
We’re looking for someone with:
- Two to five years experience in customer/client-facing role, with a track record of top performance.
- At least one year full cycle, closing experience.
- Ability to understand the Stripe’s solutions and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated passion for the start-up community and new technology businesses.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in technology.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
- A cover letter tells us more about yourself and why you are applying for this role at Stripe
This role is based in Dublin, Ireland and will involve some travel.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-DA1
We look forward to hearing from you.