Account Executive, Growth and Mid Market San Francisco
As an Account Executive at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Stripe users. You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO. You have experience working with large mid-market companies, as well as enterprise organizations. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decision. You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential prospective users and develop outbound strategies
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for mid-market and enterprise companies
- Be responsible for developing the strategy for your vertical
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with basic modeling
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology
Nice to haves
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
We look forward to hearing from you.