Lawyer - Dublin Dublin
Help us grow our legal team!
Stripe provides tools that make it easier for businesses and entrepreneurs all over the world to grow their businesses. We work on some of the most challenging technical, business, and legal problems around, and we’re looking for an amazing Dublin-based lawyer to join us. In this role you will work with talented people throughout the company to help Stripe understand and comply with financial services, data privacy and other regulations, and will deal with a diverse set of matters that straddle financial services and technology.
In this role you will:
- Serve as one of Stripe’s European-based lawyers, advising on a wide range of commercial and regulatory issues across Europe and a range of international jurisdictions.
- Counsel Stripe’s business and product teams on a range of issues helping us expand into new countries and create products that meet our obligations as well as the needs of our customers.
- Work closely with our legal, compliance, product and new market teams.
- Stay up-to-date and keep the legal team advised on legal developments in Europe and internationally.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience working in a major financial institution, technology company, or major law firm (2-5 years PQE).
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand complex concepts quickly. Strong project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
The person we would like to hire for this role will also be:
- An exceptionally hard worker, capable of getting things done, even if it means working outside of normal business hours.
- Decisive, with excellent judgment, and capable of making smart decisions in the face of ambiguity and imperfect information.
- A strong communicator (both written and verbal) with a strict attention to detail and ability to make complex concepts clear.
- Passionate about Stripe’s mission of helping businesses grow and thrive.
- Excited about technology and have a great sense of humour!
Please apply through the link below, including a resume and LinkedIn profile with your application.
We look forward to hearing from interested applicants by 31 January.#LI-OH1
We look forward to hearing from you.