The Workforce Management team is responsible for ensuring that all Stripe Users have timely access to our global network of support specialists, across all channels and within budget. We collaborate with internal stakeholders to align on goals that drive experience improvements and cost optimization, and we manage our partners in the field to execute and provide optimal conditions for supporting Users. Stripe is looking for a highly capable Workforce Manager with deep experience in forecasting/staff planning strategy, who also possesses the technical expertise to use R, Python, SQL and Tableau in their daily work.
You will be responsible and accountable for accurate long-range staff requirement modeling, annual and quarterly budget modeling, what-if scenario scoping and making data-driven recommendations and decisions in support of each. You will also be the primary point of contact with cross-functional partners and senior leaders in these areas. You must be able to reason clearly and should not be shy about challenging ideas with data and a strong foundation of WFM expertise.
You may be a fit if:
- Have deep experience in forecasting and strategic workforce planning, including direct experience creating requirements using typical Erlang formulas and statistical tools.
- You know what it is like to build processes structurally and methodically with an eye toward strategic impact and process improvement.
- You love building and scaling - you have previously contributed to developing staff planning processes in an operation that provides support through 3rd party partnerships.
- You are a team player with a track record of strong cross-functional partnerships across multiple lines of business.
- You are strategic and can think big picture while delving into operational detail. In fact, you love the details.
- You are excited to help the team navigate all of the operational aspects of a scaling global 3rd party vendor operation and can simplify complex concepts and communicate them across all levels of the organization.
- You love having data to back up your findings. You’re a strong believer in knowing the numbers and what they mean. You are highly analytical and you have the skills to gather data independently.
- You are naturally curious. If something seems off, you want to figure out what is going on and why.
- Your work ethic is unmatched.
- You recognize that good plans are just ideas about how to start, and that making them reality requires hard work that is focused, persistent, efficient and punctual.
- You also know your limits and when you need help, and you are able to make high quality commitments that you always keep.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.