Workforce Manager, Global Command Center
The Workforce Management team is responsible for ensuring that all Stripe Users have timely access to our global network of support specialists, across all channels and within budget. We collaborate with internal stakeholders to align on goals that drive experience improvements and cost optimization, and we manage our partners in the field to execute and provide optimal conditions for supporting Users.
Stripe is looking for a highly capable and self-sufficient Workforce Management Program Manager to iterate on our Global Command Center structure and processes. A successful candidate will have experience building a Command Center operation from scratch, leveraging 3rd party partnerships, to build exceptionally reliable and through short-range planning and real-time execution processes. They should have the technical expertise to write SQL queries and use Tableau to provide data driven root cause analysis. They will build processes that ensure we take proactive measures to avoid crises and have real-time reaction strategies when minor issues arise. When the problems aren’t minor, they will enthusiastically roll up their sleeves and manage the problem ensuring User impact is mitigated and stakeholders are kept informed in real-time. They will build rigorous processes for tracking such incidents and will provide regular remediation updates after the incident has passed. They will also drive a 3rd party Command Center team to deliver regular reporting and high quality root cause analysis. In all communications both written and verbal, they will be an example to others for how to communicate clearly and concisely with confidence.
You may be a fit if:
- You have built a Command Center that controls workload and resource allocations and handles incidents.
- You know what it is like to build processes structurally and methodically with an eye toward strategic impact and process improvement.
- You love building and scaling - you have previously contributed to developing processes in an operation that provides support through 3rd party partnerships.
- You are a team player with a track record of strong cross-functional partnerships across multiple lines of business.
- You are strategic and can think big picture while delving into operational detail. In fact, you love the details and are excited to help the team navigate all of the operational aspects of a scaling global 3rd party vendor operation and can simplify complex concepts and communicate them across all levels of the organization.
- You run towards problems and can take control of a situation, sometimes working odd hours to ensure Stripes Users get our very best support, always.
- You are naturally curious. If something seems off, you want to figure out what is going on and why, and then build processes that ensure the problem doesn’t happen again.
- Your work ethic is unmatched.
- You recognize that good plans are just ideas about how to start, and that making them reality requires hard work that is focused and persistent.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.