Workforce Management Program Manager
Stripe is looking for a highly capable and self-sufficient Workforce Management Program Manager with expertise in Workforce Management processes and service delivery. A successful candidate will possess the technical expertise to write SQL queries and use Tableau to provide data driven analysis that supports their recommendations. They will also need to be enthusiastic about rolling up their sleeves and getting deep into all the details of the groups they support to drive improvements in both planning and execution. As the owner of service delivery for the groups they support, they must be exceptional stakeholder managers and know how to build trust by making high quality commitments that they always keep and over communicating about the status of those commitments and the general health of the groups they support. In all communications both written and verbal, they must be able to reason clearly and concisely and should not be shy about challenging ideas with data and a strong foundation of WFM expertise.
You may be a fit if:
- You have experience working in/with all Workforce Management functions.
- You know what it is like to build processes structurally and methodically with an eye toward strategic impact and process improvement.
- You love building and scaling - you have previously contributed to developing processes in an operation that provides support through 3rd party partnerships.
- You are a team player with a track record of strong cross-functional partnerships across multiple lines of business.
- You are strategic and can think big picture while delving into operational detail.
- In fact, you love the details and are excited to help the team navigate all of the operational aspects of a scaling global 3rd party vendor operation and can simplify complex concepts and communicate them across all levels of the organization.
- You love having data to back up your findings. You’re a strong believer in knowing the numbers and what they mean. You are highly analytical and you have the skills to gather data independently using SQL and Tableau.
- You are naturally curious. If something seems off, you want to figure out what is going on and why, and then build processes that ensure the problem doesn’t happen again.
- Your work ethic is unmatched. You recognize that good plans are just ideas about how to start, and that making them reality requires hard work that is focused and persistent.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.