Video Production Lead
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience uses Stripe’s products to start, run, and scale their companies. Stripe aims to remove the barriers to online commerce to help more businesses get started, expedite growth for existing companies, and increase economic output and trade globally. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead. There is still much to do. Join us and help entrepreneurs and businesses everywhere participate in the global economy.
Stripe’s mission to “grow the GDP of the internet” is difficult to grok in the abstract. We’re looking for someone to build and lead the video production team at Stripe to bring to life the stories of our users, our products, and the progress enabled by the internet economy.
- Partner with the Head of Brand Communications to drive the editorial direction for video production at Stripe; elevating corporate announcements through creative, user-centric storytelling
- Build scalable systems and processes through which to surface, produce, and distribute objectively interesting stories from across the company on a regular cadence—for both internal and external audiences
- Build a well-oiled video production engine, streamlining workflows from concept to archive, managing the operating budget and vendor network, and maintaining the hardware and software infrastructure that makes that possible at scale
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A track record of building highly effective teams, delivering fast results, and fostering a creative, collaborative team environment
- Working knowledge and experience with current software and hardware solutions to support video production and asset management at scale
- A scrappy disposition; who relishes the challenge of pulling off impressive feats on deadline and within budget
- Exceptional editorial instincts and an aversion to the hackneyed, obvious, and “corporate”
- Impeccable judgment and a built-in ability to navigate ambiguity
- A passion for entrepreneurship, technology, and internet culture, and an understanding of the conversations and cohorts that are relevant to Stripe
- A track record of shepherding multi-stakeholder projects to completion
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.