Championing for Stripe users through data driven decisions.
If you are incessantly curious, a great storyteller, a believer in driving action through data, and eager to dive into a quickly-growing company, we want to hear from you.
- Guide the planning and goal-setting process for teams in Operations
- Develop and analyze key metrics for the health of our user-facing teams
- Utilize SQL, Python, or R to run ad-hoc exploratory analyses to better understand internal processes and customer behavior/sentiment
- Troubleshoot inaccuracies and delays in our data pipelines by reviewing and modifying our ETL codebase
We’re looking for someone with:
- Outstanding analytical ability, communication, and presentation skills
- Expertise working cross-functionally using data insights to drive business and operational goals
- Good knowledge of statistics and experience working with large datasets
- Mastery of SQL and a strong understanding of data relationships
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years of prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company
- 2+ years of prior experience working in or with operations, sales, support, or account management
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.