Help us grow Stripe.
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars in payments each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are building the foundation for a long-term talent bench at Stripe. We believe every campus hire can build products with meaningful impact at Stripe, and provide far-reaching impact for anyone trying to grow his or her business online. We are looking for a University Recruiter to join our team to attract and hire the very best junior talent, while providing each candidate with an exceptional experience.
We’re a small but mighty team, and are committed to big results. You will help shape the future of our early-stage programs and be responsible for all parts of the campus recruiting life cycle, including – but not limited to – organizing and leading on campus events, driving a strong and diverse candidate pipeline, branding, building relationships with internal stakeholders, and managing our global internship program. You must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment – unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Partner closely with Stripe’s engineering organization to build the foundation of our early-stage university program
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for new graduate and intern candidates across multiple roles and offices
- Develop deep relationships with university groups, including faculty and student organizations, to design school-specific strategies that enhance our value proposition and brand on campus
- Plan and execute on campus events with a focus on early engagement, education, and strategic branding
- Screen candidates and ensure that our hiring process is consistent and inclusive
- Drive a positive candidate experience for every new graduate and intern candidate considering a career at Stripe
- Build and iterate on our year-round internship program alongside teammates and cross-functional stakeholders
- Act as a resource to interns from hire to full-time conversion
- Proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders to maintain aligned decision making and build trusted partnerships
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years full-cycle university recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to create a strategic campus strategy and build a diverse pipeline
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you may enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities with circumstances change (At a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% during peak recruiting cycles and work flexible hours as needed
You should include these in your application:
- A description of your relevant background and interests
- Your resume
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.