Treasury Product Lead
Help us scope and execute on our Global Payments and Treasury Network
At its core, Stripe is a treasury company. We are seeking someone great to help us fulfill our mission of growing the online economy by empowering our users to move currencies to and from their own user constituents around the globe. In this way, treasury is inextricably intertwined with our product; in order to continue to build novel and powerful products for our users, our capabilities must be excellent and we must deeply understand the treasury needs of our users in the modern era of global online commerce.
To that end, we are looking for a stellar candidate to lead the Product pillar of our Treasury team: someone who is passionate about the complex payments and banking landscape and will help define, build, and optimize our Global Payments and Treasury Network (GPTN). In this capacity, you will work closely with our Treasury, Product Management, and Engineering teams to help design and implement a world-class GPTN that supports our users’ global ambitions and the myriad local payment and banking needs that those ambitions entail.
You will work closely with our users to understand their business requirements today and what those business needs may become in the future as they achieve global scale and increased business complexity. You will be the voice of our GPTN, both inside and outside of Stripe, speaking to our product capabilities and roadmap. You will also engage with our financial partners and policy makers around the globe to innovate and evolve payment and banking solutions.
At Stripe, product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a group of experienced Product leaders who have a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 15+ years of leading payments and banking products at a financial institution
- A deep understanding of how the global banking system works and how to improve it
- A strong command of emerging payment methods and banking products
- Familiarity with current policy matters related to payments and banking around the globe
- The ability to speak to and inform our strategy on new technologies that may complement or replace existing banking infrastructure (e.g. distributed ledger, crypto, APIs, and more)
- The ability to scope and design GPTN solutions for our users while simultaneously executing on those solutions for Stripe such that our Treasury capabilities remain best-in-class
- Demonstrably strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales
To apply, please include:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.