Treasury, Liquidity Management
To that end, Stripe is building a world class Treasury team focused on being fully automated and supremely lean. We work closely with Treasury Engineering and Payments Infrastructure engineering teams to build great systems. We also work closely with product and finance teams to shape our understanding of how Stripe is performing as a business and what our best opportunities are for continued growth. We are looking for someone fantastic to join our fast growing team and to help us build integrated financial systems and processes, working alongside our business partners and our world-class engineers.
- Help us aggressively expand our Global Payments and Treasury Network (GPTN) in partnership with many teams across Stripe
- Manage our cash forecasting and global cash management processes including short term funding strategies and foreign exchange execution
- Help to design automated systems and processes to support our 90+ countries and 130+ currencies
- Partner with Engineering to optimize and streamline funding, FX, and global cash flows across our GPTN
- Analyze new products to assess their financial risk profile and funding requirements
- Develop and implement Treasury policies, procedures, and controls
- Ensure treasury processes adhere with internal controls and external regulatory requirements where applicable and support our global bank account and partner strategy
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of treasury experience
- The ability to work with and synthesize extremely large data sets
- A clear willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and dive into the details
- The ability to work independently as part of broader international team
- Flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Comfort working with engineers and non-finance technical partners across Stripe
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships
- A demonstrated ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- A builder’s mindset with a willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks or past interaction with regulators is a plus.
You might also have:
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics
- Knowledge of payments industry and regulations
- Experience with SQL
To apply, please include:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.