Head of APAC Liquidity Management
At its core, Stripe is a treasury company. We are seeking someone great to help us fulfill our mission of building the Global Payments and Treasury Network (GPTN), enabling our users to move money to and from their own user constituents and to understand and optimize these flows. Treasury-Finance is inextricably intertwined with Stripe’s product; in order to continue to build novel and powerful products for our users, our own treasury-finance capabilities must be excellent.
To that end, Stripe is building a world class Treasury-Finance team focused on being fully automated and supremely lean. We work closely with engineering teams to build great systems. We also work closely with product and other finance teams to shape our understanding of how Stripe is performing as a business and what our best opportunities are for continued growth. We are looking for someone fantastic to join our fast growing organization and to help us build integrated financial systems and processes, working alongside our business partners and our world-class engineers.
- Help us expand our Global Payments and Treasury Network (GPTN) throughout APac in partnership with many teams across Stripe
- Manage our APac cash forecasting and cash management processes
- Continue building out the APAC Liquidity Management team, participate in recruiting and talent development
- Partner with Engineering on the automation of cash management across our GPTN
- Support our APAC bank account and partner strategy
- Help to measure and mitigate Stripe’s financial risks
- Analyze new products to assess their financial risk profile and funding requirements
- Work with Financial Partnership and Payments Engineering teams to manage and optimize our cash cycle
- Develop and implement Treasury policies, procedures, and controls
- Ensure regulatory compliance in our processes
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of Treasury/Corporate Treasury experience
- The ability to work with and synthesize extremely large data sets
- An inclination to solve problems systematically via infrastructure and automation
- A clear willingness to “roll up their sleeves” and dive into the details
- Flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Comfort working with engineers and non-finance technical partners across Stripe
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships
- A demonstrated ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Fluency in English
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of payments industry
- Knowledge of regulations that pertain to the payments and financial services industry
- Experience with SQL
To apply, please include:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.