Head of Treasury Capital Management
Help build the Treasury Capital Management team at Stripe.
At its core, Stripe is a treasury company. We fulfill our mission of growing the online economy by empowering our users to move money to and from their own user constituents, and to understand and optimize these flows. In this way, treasury is inextricably intertwined with our product; in order to continue to build novel and powerful products for our users, our own treasury capabilities must be excellent.
Stripe is building a world class Treasury Capital Management team with a goal of driving capital efficiency across Stripe’s products and growth initiatives. We’re looking for a creative, smart, and driven individual to lead our Treasury Capital Management team and deliver a global strategy. Candidates should have experience building and deploying funds transfer pricing frameworks, and working closely to steer the business towards capital efficiency. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and interpersonal skills combined with the desire to work closely with product and regional leads.
- Advise management on optimal capital structure, capital allocation strategies and related financing options through use of forecasting models and capital consumption analytics
- Recruit and develop the capital management team
- Be a culture carrier and possess an entrepreneurial mindset to successfully drive capital efficiency initiatives across Stripe
- Provide analytical rigor, develop financial models to forecast and optimize capital utilization across Stripe’s business units, geographies, and users
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with growth and product teams across Stripe to shape capital-efficient decision-making
- Partner closely with Stripe’s third party partners on optimizing our capital needs and cash cycles
- Build corporate cash flow forecasting capabilities; identify business drivers around corporate working capital usage with a focus on forecasting and improving working capital usage
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 12+ years of experience in one or more of: Treasury, capital management, funds transfer pricing, or risk-based pricing
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- The ability to work with and synthesize extremely large data sets.
- An inclination to solve problems systematically via infrastructure and automation.
- A builder’s mindset with a willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a strong plus
You should include these in your application:
- LinkedIn profile and resume
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.