Treasury, Liquidity Management
At its core, Stripe is a treasury company and we are seeking someone great to help us fulfill our mission of building the Global Payments and Treasury Network (GPTN). Treasury is inextricably linked with our product suite; in order to continue to build novel and powerful products for our users, our own treasury capabilities must be excellent.
Stripe Treasury works closely with Data Science and Payments Infrastructure engineering teams to build great systems. We also work closely with product and finance teams to shape our understanding of how Stripe is performing as a business and what our best opportunities are for continued growth. We are looking for someone to oversee intercompany funds flows, including the forecasting and settlement processes. Additionally, this person will be responsible for analyzing new product impacts to intercompany flows and helping to design and build scalable intercompany solutions for Stripe.
- Partner with subject matter experts to document and translate business needs into technical requirements to build best in class treasury management tools
- Design systems, business processes, and data flows to support Stripe’s global intercompany funding and repatriation activities, liaising regularly with Tax, Legal, Accounting and other stakeholders
- Optimize global cash management frameworks and systems to drive efficiencies and enhancements
- Analyze new and existing products for impact to Treasury flows and partner closely with business and engineering teams to design scalable solutions as part of the overall GPTN architecture
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years of treasury and/or finance experience
- Experience in implementing and managing global cash pools / liquidity and netting structures
- A clear willingness to “roll up their sleeves” and dive into the details
- The ability to work independently or with a small team
- Flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships
- A demonstrated ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of payments industry
- SQL experience
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.