Scale our Treasury team globally!
At its core, Stripe is a treasury company. We are seeking someone great to help us fulfill our mission of growing the online economy by empowering our users to move money to and from their own user constituents, and to understand and optimize these flows. Treasury is inextricably intertwined with our product suite; in order to continue to build novel and powerful products for our users, our own treasury capabilities must be excellent.
To that end, Stripe is building a world class Treasury team focused on being fully automated and supremely lean. We work closely with our Treasury Engineering and Financial Infrastructure engineering teams to build great systems. We also work closely with our product and finance teams to shape our understanding of how Stripe is performing as a business, as well as what our best opportunities are for continued growth. We are looking for someone fantastic to join our fast growing team and to help us build integrated financial systems and processes, working alongside our business partners and our world-class engineers.
- Manage our cash forecasting and cash management processes
- Run projects to optimize existing funds flows or build out new flows in growth markets, working with internal teams and external banks and financial partners
- Analyze new products to assess their liquidity risk profile and funding requirements
- Develop and implement liquidity management policies, procedures, and controls
- Ensure regulatory compliance in our processes (e.g., Money Transmission Licensing compliance)
- Help to design fully automated systems to support our 25+ countries and 130+ currencies
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of Treasury experience
- The ability to work with and synthesize extremely large data sets
- A clear willingness to “roll up their sleeves” and dive into the details
- Flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Comfort working with engineers and non-finance technical partners across Stripe
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships
- A demonstrated ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- A builder’s mindset with a willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom
Nice to haves:
- Strong knowledge of payments industry
- Knowledge of regulations that pertain to the payments and financial services industry
- Experience with SQL, R, or equivalent
To apply, please include:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.