Transfer Pricing Specialist, EMEA
As we expand our footprint internationally, our transfer pricing policies and documentation will be increasingly subject to scrutiny by governmental authorities. We are seeking an experienced EMEA Transfer Pricing Specialist to ensure Stripe is compliant with the ever-changing regulations that govern transfer pricing. The EMEA Transfer Pricing Specialist will be a hands-on leader, who works collaboratively across the organization to develop and execute compliant and practical transfer pricing policies and processes. This individual will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to explain transfer pricing concepts in a simplified fashion to non-tax people. The ideal candidate will have experience in a high-growth technology or financial services company partnering with various functional teams and other members of the tax department.
- Partner with operating and finance teams to develop, execute, and maintain transfer pricing policies for Stripe’s current and future operating structure and product offerings with a strong moral compass and integrity.
- Assist with business tax initiatives including international expansion.
- Manage global transfer pricing documentation and compliance efforts.
- Dive deep into financial information in order to design, prepare, and review detailed transfer pricing calculations.
- Participate in special projects related to restructurings and acquisitions.
- Assist regional finance and tax teams in governmental audits.
- Participate in advanced pricing agreements and competent authority proceedings.
- Drive efficient utilization of software tools, processes and procedures for calculating transfer prices.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or above) in accounting, economics, business, law, or other related fields.
- 8 + years of relevant experience
- Robust knowledge of the European and international transfer pricing laws and regulations.
- Experience with international tax planning for a multinational.
- Experience managing transfer pricing documentation.
- Experience with transfer pricing audits.
- Experience with developing and maintaining intercompany agreements.
- Knowledge of financial accounting concepts including accounting for intercompany transactions.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills coupled with strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities across different functional areas and cultures.
- Professional experience in Excel.
- Empathy, humility.
You also likely have:
- An advanced degree or professional qualification in tax, accounting, economics or law (ACA, ACCA, CTA or an equivalent).
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment.
- Industry experience at a multinational organization; experience working in technology, payments, or financial services is a plus
- A willingness to work with a Head of Tax whose stories are not nearly as entertaining as he thinks they are.
To apply please include the following:
- LinkedIn profile and resume
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.