Customer Engineering Recruiter
To further this important mission, we are looking for a consultative and creative recruiter to help grow and scale our Sales teams across EMEA. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. You will hire roles at many levels such as Sales Managers, Account Executives, Account Managers and Business Developers. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for our Sales business, partner with hiring managers, and build out and improve new and existing processes
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to our teams
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops, Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (At a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!)
You should include these in your application:
- A description of your relevant background and interests.
- A link to your LinkedIn profile and your resume.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.