Technical Recruiting Manager
Help us grow Stripe
To further this important mission, we are looking for a consultative and creative Technical Recruiting Manager to grow and scale our teams. You’ll be a player-coach, owning select requisitions for a range of positions across our engineering organization as well as leading and mentoring a small team of full-cycle recruiters. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Manage a small team of full-cycle technical recruiters to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development.
- Source, recruit, and hire engineering talent across a range of roles in our engineering organization.
- Partner with senior leaders across the engineering organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Drive process efficiencies to scale engineering hiring across EMEA.
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve process.
You should have:
- Full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience.
- Ability to develop and coach full-cycle recruiters and provide guidance as needed.
- Experience partnering with senior level engineering management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline.
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient.
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (At a fast-growing startup, they often do).
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!).
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.