Technical Program Manager, Payment System Interfaces
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the payment system including global payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. Payment System Interfaces sits at the intersection of payments engineering teams and payments industry partners; we’re the human connections between multiple Stripe infrastructure systems - and the engineers and product managers who build them - and multiple partners, and we handle day-to-day complexity, monitoring, and maintenance where the edges of our software meets that of our partners.
We wear a lot of hats: on any given day you can find us running programs with engineering teams and/or financial partners, consulting on payments topics, reading and discussing debugging code, identifying and investigating trends in our data, and building efficient tools and processes for scale.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Identify, scope, and drive process improvements across your area(s) of ownership
- Work cross-functionally with a number of teams, including Engineering, Product, and others to build the best products for our payments stack.
- Build and own operational relationships across partners in cards, banking and non-financial Institution payment methods.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience with or knowledge of the payments domain
- Previous experience in project/program management as a TPM, engineer, product manager (technical domain), or the equivalent skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or analytical discipline
- Experience driving driving successful projects with payment networks or payment method providers
- Consistent track record of shipping projects with broad measurable impact
- Strong project management skills and experience with software development and productivity tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to prioritize and remain focused under pressure
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.