Technical Program Manager, Marketing
Play a critical role in designing up our marketing systems for scale.
We’re looking for an individual in the Marketing systems space to help build leading edge solutions to power Stripe at scale. As a Technical Program Manager, you will play a critical role in standing up Stripe’s first marketing automation platform, analyze processes to uncover process gaps, understand current pain points, and identify opportunities for improvement. You will develop requirements, engage with stakeholders to foster a common understanding, and drive projects to completion.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to establish the processes and technology, including our marketing automation tools necessary to scale our growth
- Work with the business and implementation teams to ensure teams are working effectively in order to deliver best-in-class marketing solutions
- Work closely with business partners to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic application efforts
- Define functional requirements for complex, cross-functional work, conduct initial scoping and feasibility analysis, and partner with technical counterparts to refine technical specifications
- Lead discovery, analysis, requirements definition, testing, and go-live support (during stabilization period) for marketing systems projects
- Effectively set timelines and manage cross-functional project teams to deadlines through the proactive management of blockers, scope, shifting priorities, and other risks
- Be the subject matter expert of the marketing technology stack
- Balance outcomes with project team health and cultivate collaborative environments where differing perspectives are encouraged, acknowledged, and incorporated in the project plan
- Mentor others on the team to help then reach their goals
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of relevant TPM experience.
- 3+ years experience on Marketo, Eloqua or similar platform.
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business acumen
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, IT, engineering, vendors and international teams
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and lead and drive complex operational initiatives
- A collaborative approach to getting work done
Nice to haves:
- Experience managing a Marketing Automation platform like Marketo or Eloqua.
- Experience implementing a new Marketing Automation Platform
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
- You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.