Strategy & Operations, Identity
Before Stripe, every growing internet platform had a payments team. Today, every growing internet platform has an Identity team. Identity verification is a core piece of economic infrastructure for online businesses. Great Identity solutions can help platforms automate the process of satisfying regulatory obligations while keeping their users safe. Join Stripe to build a service that empowers platforms to take the burden and cost out of identity verifications and scale globally with ease.
Strategy and Operations works cross functionally within our group and across Stripe to drive and enable the growth of the business. We lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, incubate new roles, and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new market segments, design new business systems and processes to scale our group, help us build and launch new products, or unlock new revenue opportunities.
Whatever it is, we work on what will move the needle most for Stripe. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Help identify and implement new opportunities for our group’s products, or for new products
- Work with product to prioritize and launch products most important to our segments
- Design and implement the business and operational systems and processes that help us scale within Stripe and operate at pace
- Perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions for Stripe
- Incubate and help run new teams
You might be a fit if:
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners
- You are low ego and have a knack for working well with a wide range of people
- You excel in analytics and problem solving
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done
- You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments
- You have a background in Sales or Business Development, with experience driving deals through to completion and deriving insights that inform product and business strategy
- You have 4-6 years of experience in consulting, high growth tech, or other, comparable roles
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
- CS background or affinities
- Experience in the payments or identity spaces
- Experience working in a high growth B2B/SaaS technology company
- Experience leading sales or GTM strategy
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for our team.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.