Stripe is looking for an experienced equity plan professional to help manage and scale a world class global equity program. You will be the third member of the equity team, and will be instrumental in defining equity processes and programs. We’re looking for a well-rounded equity professional focused on strong customer service, commitment to accuracy, and high quality work. You’re a team player who is ready to roll up your sleeves and do the job right. We’re open to someone remote or working from our Seattle or Chicago offices.
- Co-own the integrity and accuracy of equity data in Shareworks including the equity stock plan and capitalization table
- Process all activity including grants, exercises and share issuances
- Maintain accurate participant data and track employee mobility
- Process option exercises in compliance with current regulations
- Perform monthly and annual activity reconciliations
- Develop and support an incredible participant experience including creating and presenting slides, addressing participant inquiries, creating educational materials, and maintaining our internal equity site
- Create and implement efficient and scalable processes, system automation and integrations for equity administration, reporting, global tax compliance and mobility
We’re looking for someone who has:
- B.A. or B.S. Degree.
- 3+ years of equity experience
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- The ability to pivot between equity administration, participant equity education, global equity compliance and equity taxation
Nice to haves:
- CEP designation
- Experience with Shareworks or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience scaling equity at a fast growing company
- Familiarity with Global Compliance and Tax Mobility
You should include these in your application:
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.