Manager, Solutions Architecture
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. Half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are seeking a Manager for our team of Solutions Architects to help us build the foundation for this key function. Solutions Architects collaborate with Stripe’s users throughout the sales process to understand their business challenges, architect and develop solutions, and serve as technical advisors on Stripe’s products and services.
- Leadership: lead, hire, and mentor a world class pre-sales Solutions Architect team
- Sales Execution: collaborate closely with Stripe’s New Business teams across our Startups, Mid-Market, and Enterprise segments to successfully win new users
- Performance: build processes to measure the performance and impact of the Solutions Architect Team and ensure that the team is optimized to meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Execution: develop pre-sales methodology and drive sales success in support of exceptional quarterly and annual sales achievement
- Product Leadership: become an expert in Stripe’s broad suite of products and services, and drive feedback with our Engineering teams to evolve our product roadmap
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years experience in a technical sales role
- 2+ years of experience as a leader on a technical team
- A track record of building and leading world-class pre-sales engineering teams ideally in a SaaS or usage-based businesses
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for making customers successful
- Previous technical sales experience with API’s, distributed systems, databases, and/or developer tools
- Previous payments industry experience preferred
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.