Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions
of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious
startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and
accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the
GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That
means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy
within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your
About the team
Stripe’s Solutions Architecture team works with our largest and most
complex users to design and develop advanced payments infrastructure.
Solutions Architects are experienced engineers with a strong background
developing integrations, consulting with customers to understand their
objectives, and leveraging technology to drive business value.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert on Stripe’s APIs and how to best deploy them.
- Work hand-in-hand with Stripe’s Sales organisation to develop proof of
concept applications, present technical demonstrations, and help
Stripe customers make the most of their integration.
- Own and drive relationships with external technical audiences of all
kinds — from engineer to CTO — to understand business objectives and
translate requirements into solutions.
- Provide structured feedback and work closely with Stripe’s product
Who you are
- A capable engineer, with previous background building web or mobile
- Experienced in full stack development and software architecture
patterns, able to understand how a wide variety of technologies and
systems interact with each other.
- A great communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both
technical and non-technical audiences.
- Interested in solving open ended business problems with a combination
of technology and creative thinking.
- Experienced working in the sales lifecycle and driving outcomes in a
- Is comfortable writing code in a few of Stripe’s primary deployment
new languages and technologies.
- Has experience integrating Stripe or other RESTful APIs into web
- Has a background working in a similar customer-facing role (e.g.
solutions architect, sales engineer, or partner engineer).
- Has at least six years of experience.
- Thrives in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.