Design cutting-edge payment solutions for Stripe’s largest customers
- Become an expert on Stripe’s APIs and how to best deploy them.
- Work hand-in-hand with Stripe’s Sales organization to develop proof of concept applications, present technical demonstrations, and help Stripe customers make the most of their integration.
- Own and drive relationships with external technical audiences of all kinds — from engineer to CTO — to understand business objectives and translate requirements into solutions.
- Provide structured feedback and work closely with Stripe’s product engineering teams.
You should be:
- A capable engineer, with previous background building web or mobile applications.
- Experienced in full stack development and software architecture patterns, able to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other.
- A great communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Interested in solving open ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking.
- Experienced working in the sales lifecycle and driving outcomes in a customer-facing environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience integrating Stripe or other RESTful APIs into web applications.
- Has a background working in a similar customer-facing role (e.g. solutions architect, sales engineer, or partner engineer).
- Thrives in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.
You should include these in your application:
- Your CV, résumé, Github, or LinkedIn page.
- Links to code or other work of which you’re particularly proud.
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.