Software Engineer, Security Products
The Security Products team secures the front-door of Stripe.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer to join this team in advancing the state-of-the-art and user experience in Security Products.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts product, design, infrastructure, and operations
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy working across layers of the stack and doing and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Stripe’s engineering teams.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
You might work on:
- Adding new functionality to the Stripe dashboard to help users run their business
- Build tools for exploring data from multiple sources in a single, easy to use, portal
- Crafting and refining onboarding experiences to help users get to what they want faster while balancing regulatory, risk, and compliance requirements
- Build new systems to securely store sensitive data
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.