Help the GoToMarket systems team deliver the technology needed to enable Stripe to scale.
The GoToMarket systems team is Stripe’s strategic technology partner providing the business technology and services to enable Stripe to sell, market and support at scale.
We are looking for a Software Dev Engineer in Test (SDET) to raise the quality bar of world-class CRM and related systems, and build processes and tools to ensure operational excellence of our ecosystem.
- Build and maintain scalable test frameworks and automated test coverage for key functionality of our Business Application systems
- Implement monitoring and alerting mechanisms to ensure the stability of our systems at all times
- Develop tools and processes that enable self-service testing and improve developers productivity
- Define quality standards and best practices to be used cross-functionally
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience as an SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) , Software engineer, Automation Engineer
- Proven experience building scalable test frameworks and tools to support automation
- Experience with Java or Python
- Experience with Selenium or other test automation frameworks
- Excellent analytical and communication skills across functions, combined with impeccable business judgment
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Jenkins or other CI/CD tools
- Working knowledge of APIs
- Experience with Salesforce and/or similar CRM systems
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.