At Stripe, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. Your skills and zeal will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously, question the status quo, and challenge assumptions. We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead. There is still much to do. Join us and help entrepreneurs and businesses everywhere participate in the global economy.
Social media is the primary channel through which we reach our most important audience: our users. We’re now looking for someone to join and uplevel our small—yet extremely online—social communications team. As part of the Communications team, you’ll work closely with teams across Stripe to augment our highest visibility launches and announcements, and tell the stories of the companies and entrepreneurs building on Stripe.
- Build compelling social campaigns that elevate our users, market our products and strengthen our connection with our core audiences
- Work with the Design and Marketing teams to punch up launches and announcements with creative, user-centric assets and multimedia formats (e.g. audio, video)
- Engage with our users across Twitter, Hacker News and other audience forums and funnel their feedback into Stripe’s product development cycle
- Manage Stripe’s reputation on the open seas of the internet and serve as an online spokesperson for the company when needed
We’re looking for someone with:
- Stellar written communication skills and a strong grasp of the Stripe voice and tone
- A deep understanding of the developer and founder audiences: their interests, pet peeves and watering holes
- Exceptional judgment and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Creative flair and an aversion to the hackneyed and obvious
- A sharp eye for design and proficiency in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Creative Suite
- An encyclopedic knowledge of Twitter, internet culture, and the conversations and cohorts that are relevant to Stripe
- A track record of shepherding multi-stakeholder projects to completion
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.