Service Account Manager (German speaking)
Support Stripe users looking to grow quickly on Stripe.
- Be the primary technical owner dedicated to a group of Stripe’s strategic growth users.
- Deliver a Gold Standard Experience (fast, smart, concise, human, accurate, and informed) to your assigned users and internal stakeholders.
- Build trusted relationships with your users by becoming a subject matter expert on their business and their Stripe integration.
- Work closely with our front line Support Specialist team to better understand user needs and support trends.
- Lead projects to implement/improve process and technical solutions that benefit your users and peers.
- Make data driven decisions and in the absence of data, work with internal team members to identify and establish essential metrics.
- Lead proactive conversations with your users to foster better understanding about Stripe products, suggest optimizations and aid in global expansion.
- Represent user priorities within the Stripe Operations organization via support channels, documentation or product/feature feedback or development.
- Provide guidance on topics important to users such as fraud/disputes, declines, and product usage.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in user facing, technical troubleshooting and/or relationship building work
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Passionate about technology, strategic partnerships, and problem solving.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and sorting through complex business/technical challenges in the pursuit of helping customers.
- At ease when working directly with users to build long-term relationships often with senior levels of leadership and technically minded audiences.
- A quick study who can rapidly build domain and product knowledge at Stripe.
- An effective written and oral communicator.
- Comfortable leading operational projects from conception through execution.
- A teacher to their peers and other Stripe teams.
- Able to quickly react, analyze, and prioritize incoming asks.
- Operationally savvy, with an ability to identify and eliminate process friction.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.