Senior Workday Analyst, People Systems
We’re looking for someone to join the People Systems team at Stripe as a Senior Workday Analyst. In this role you will collaborate with the other members of the team to ensure the smooth running of Workday HCM. Additionally, you’ll partner with the business to enhance current configuration, identify opportunities for functionality uptake and build and own recurring projects (performance, open enrollment, merit process etc).
- Seek out opportunities to improve our processes by rethinking existing configurations
- Keep up to date with all Workday functional improvements and enhancements and make recommendations accordingly while ensuring that twice yearly Workday releases go live successfully
- Consistently seek for and drive process efficiencies that remove administration effort from end users
- Design, configure, test and deploy Workday process or functional changes
- Consult as the system expert with business partners and end users to find solutions to current problems
- Act as the escalation point for Workday process or configuration issues raised by end users through the People Operations team.
- Build reports and dashboards, in line with Stripe’s data access matrix, to drive self service
- Train and mentor other members of the team with the goal of delegating all tier one and tier two support requests
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6+ years Workday experience with expertise in two or more of the below domains:
- Workday Advanced Compensation
- Workday Talent & Performance Management
- Workday Human Capital Management (Security, Business Process, Reporting)
- Absence and Time Tracking
- Workday Studio / EIB
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, ever changing environments
- Sound judgment and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- Curiosity and bias for action
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.