Senior Manager, Account Executives, Enterprise
The Enterprise Account Executive team at Stripe works to help some of the largest and fastest-growing businesses in the world take advantage of Stripe. You’ll lead and coach high-performing sales executives, helping them deliver on ambitious targets, as well as roll up your sleeves to work directly with prospective Stripe customers.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management and leadership experience scaling a technology sales team, superior communication skills, and a knack for understanding unique customer needs.
- Recruit, train and lead a team of new business sales professionals.
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations.
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and scaling the team.
- Coach, mentor and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills.
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape Stripe’s solutions to meet client needs.
- Inspire, motivate and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of technology sales experience with 6+ years of people management experience.
- Experience leading sales, new business and operations in an early stage, high-growth technology environment
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team
- Ability to build relationships with strategic client and industry thought leaders
- Demonstrated passion for Stripe’s mission
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build great relationships with highly technical customers
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience in enterprise sales, partnerships and/or business development
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.