Senior Business Analyst, Treasury Financial Risk
To that end, Stripe is building a world class Treasury team focused on being fully automated and supremely lean. We work closely with Data Science, Treasury Engineering and Payments Infrastructure engineering teams to build great systems. We also work closely with product and finance teams to shape our understanding of how Stripe is performing as a business and what our best opportunities are for continued growth. We are looking for someone fantastic to join our fast growing team and to help us build integrated financial systems and processes, working alongside our business partners and our world-class engineers.
- Design systems and data flows to support Treasury risk management system development
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to translate business needs/ questions into functional requirements
- Liaise with Accounting, Engineering, and other internal teams to ensure stakeholder alignment and appropriate controls
- Partner with Engineering on the design of intraday risk engine capability in the GPTN - including the development of proprietary systems focused on observability as well as controls and alerting
- Develop financial risk operating metrics in partnership with Data Science to provide regional observability into KRIs and KPIs.
- Build dashboards and custom reports to track key metrics, empower other team members with data, and investigate business questions
- Conduct deep dive analysis addressing key business questions and presenting them to stakeholders
- Develop workflow processes and implement Treasury policies, procedures, and controls
- Ensure regulatory compliance in our processes
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years of finance experience
- The ability to work with and synthesize extremely large data sets and previous systems design / project management / business analyst experience
- An inclination to solve problems systematically via infrastructure and automation
- A clear willingness to “roll up their sleeves” and dive into the details
- The ability to work independently or with a small team
- Flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships
- A demonstrated ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of payments industry
- Experience with SQL, Oracle, Risk Management and Trading Systems
To apply, please include:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.