SDR Enablement Lead
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. We are looking for someone who will drive enablement for our Sales Development team to ensure we are meeting the needs of the organization by way of building strategic frameworks, closely partnering with cross-functional teams, and making data-driven decisions.
- Build and execute a vision that accelerates Stripe’s sales excellence in the Sales Development organization by identifying learning needs, and actively working to increase efficiency, expertise, and impact
- Scope and build comprehensive onboarding and ongoing training programs that support the unique requirements of each role in the Sales Development organization (Inbound BDR, Outbound SDR, and Outbound Business Associate)
- Determine KPIs and manage all programs to clear performance goals
- Develop scalable solutions and build infrastructure for all training programs globally
- Contribute to program management logistics including scheduling, scoping, and resourcing assets for recurring enablement
- Build and maintain valued relationships with key stakeholders and executives to align learning experiences with business goals and performance strategies
- Support the rollout of targeted campaigns in partnership with the Marketing, Sales Operations, and Scaled Sales teams
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 15+ years of SDR and SDR management experience
- Extensive experience specifically in Sales Development in a technology or fast growth company setting
- Experience building and rolling out SDR enablement programs at scale
- A proven track record of driving pipeline growth and team development
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Sales leaders and subject matter experts
- Extraordinary communication skills and executive presence
- A strong operational background with a track record of making data driven decisions
- Experience in a fast-paced dynamic environment and can balance setting strategic priorities with high-quality, tactical execution
- A high threshold for navigating ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale
Nice to haves:
- Experience scaling programs at a global level
- An advanced degree or certification in an educational field
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.