EMEA Sales Vendor Manager
The EMEA Sales Vendor Manager will be a key member of the EMEA R&G team. As the EMEA Sales Vendor Manager, you will be primarily responsible for leading Stripe’s sales vendor programme in EMEA, managing our third party vendors to sales performance, as well as designing and driving revenue-maximizing initiatives for vendors, thus helping us in pursuit of our regional growth goals.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have a proven track record of performance against sales targets
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are adept at using data and analytics to deliver insights, recommendations and manage performance
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving internal and external stakeholders and subject matter experts, and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You have the capacity to own and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- You have a history of developing and managing end-to-end project plans and ensuring on-time delivery
- 5+ years of experience in a program management, vendor management or sales role
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualisation, working with large datasets, spreadsheets and SQL
- You have experience working in the technology / payments industry
- Proven record of delivering impactful sales programs across multiple countries / regions
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.