Sales Support, Japan
As a Sales Support representative at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by working closely with the Account Executive and Account Management teams.
You are used to delivering value in complex situations and are energized by learning about new and existing products. You enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of Stripe’s value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Support the sales team by managing “non-sales” activities and communications between Users, Partners and internal cross-functional teams (e.g., Risk, Marketing, Product, User Ops)
- Manage risk-related communications with users and be responsible for collecting required information from users, and managing discussions with internal Risk teams and our financial partners
- Keep up to date on product/project launches, and managing user communications for those launches, whilst providing updates for the sales teams, and help to develop right communication strategies to users
- Be responsible for translations and localization required in the communications above
- Regularly collect feedback from the sales team on user needs, and sending it back to relevant cross-functional teams to improve our products, services and business process
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Support and/or Sales Communication functions
- 3+ years of experience in user-facing functions
- 3+ years of experience in fast-growing, tech companies
- Experience, or the potential to build a team from the scratch
- Experience in cross-functional collaborations
- A strong passion for driving businesses, and helping sales reps achieve success
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to process/act on information
- Professional level language capabilities both in English and Japanese
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.