Sales Strategy & Operations, Knowledge and Enablement Platform
Build, improve, fix, and measure things.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, programs management experienced self-starter to build our Knowledge and Enablement Platform. This role is responsible for identifying sales critical information, working with content creators on our Training, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams among others on the structure, development, curation, accessibility, and feedback of relevant content. This role will also work with our Systems team to identify business requirements for any relevant systems.
More generally, this role, like our other sales ops roles, is about breaking down problems in a structured fashion, working effectively with cross-functional partners, and iteratively building a program from scrappy beginnings to a well functioning machine with clear outputs, metrics, and constant improvement.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of sales, strategy and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment.
- Experience working on sales enablement programs or other cross-functional program management.
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems. Has experience working with data and large data sets
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- The ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.