Sales Strategy & Operations - EMEA
Build, improve, fix and measure things
The sales team at Stripe works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. As a member of the sales operations team, you’ll be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with senior sales leadership and the broader sales team to drive initiatives. Responsibilities include resource planning, go-to-market analysis, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have sales operations experience scaling a technology sales team and superior communication skills.
Operating as a partner to sales management, you’ll:
- Determine go-to-market approaches and conduct regular business and resource planning.
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics.
- Create and manage processes such as sales target setting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Design sales workflows for your relevant channels.
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 8+ years of sales, strategy and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles.
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems. Has experience working with data and large data sets.
- Has an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and Excel.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.