Sales Strategy & Operations, Business Partner, LATAM
The Sales team at Stripe works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. As our lead Sales business partner on our Sales Strategy and Ops team for LATAM, you will partner with LATAM Sales leadership and the broader Sales team to drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the region. Responsibilities include resource planning, go-to-market / market-entry analysis, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. The ideal candidate will have significant experience: (1) scaling a technology sales org, (2) contributing to the growth and development of a sales operations team, (3) superior communication skills to work across the most senior stakeholders, and (4) a proven track record of helping drive the expansion of a B2B sales organization into the LATAM market.
Operating as a partner to sales leadership, you will:
- Determine go-to-market approaches and structures
- Work across Product, Marketing, Finance, and Sales to develop market entry strategies and plans
- Conduct and enable regular business reviews and resource planning
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics
- Develop and execute initiatives designed to optimize sales team efficiency and productivity
- Create and manage operational processes such as target setting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Design workflows and playbooks for sales team
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 10+ years of sales, strategy and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems
- Has experience working with large data sets (e.g., advanced SQL and Excel skills)
- Has an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
Nice to haves:
Prior experience in the payments industry.
You should include these in your application:
A resume or LinkedIn profile.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.