Sales Recruiting Manager
To further this important mission, we are looking for a Sales Recruiting Manager to help lead and grow a team of recruiters in EMEA. These recruiters are strategic partners to Stripe’s sales organisations. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Manage and scale a team of full-cycle recruiters to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development.
- Partner with senior leaders across the organisation to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Drive process efficiencies to scale hiring across our EMEA offices.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels.
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve process.
- Continue to work on active reqs where necessary.
You should have:
- Extensive recruiting management experience.
- Developed full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house experience preferred).
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from new grad to management positions.
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent.
- Ability to develop more junior recruiters and provide coaching and guidance, as well as acting as a partner to more tenured recruiters in later stage career development.
- Experience partnering, and driving change, with senior level management.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.