Sales Manager, Enterprise DACH (Germany)
In this role you will lead a team of high-performing Account Executives focussed specifically on the Enterprise segment. You will lead by example, help the team to develop their skills, deliver on their ambitious targets, and roll your sleeves up to work directly with customers.
We are looking for a proactive leader who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, managing high-performing teams and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have experience scaling and managing a technology sales team, and possess first-class analytical, communication and relationship-building skills.
In this role you will:
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of new business sales professionals, with a particular focus on the Enterprise segment.
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance against key sales metrics.
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and new client acquisition at high rates of growth.
- Coach and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills through all facets of the sales cycle.
- Play a personal and direct role in building and maintaining enduring customer relationships, up to C-level.
- Inspire, motivate and enable personal and career development of team members, both to promote career growth and to increase impact for Stripe.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organisation to help shape Stripe’s products and solutions to meet customer needs. In particular, this will involve working with Product and other Sales teams in the US, EMEA and APAC.
- Participate in industry events to help drive positive market awareness.
We are ideally looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of sales experience including 5+ years of people management experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading and Enterprise sales team in a high-growth technology environment.
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team.
- Ability to build strategic executive relationships with customers and industry thought leaders.
- Demonstrated passion for helping to scale new technology businesses.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, and translate them into industry- or business-relevant terms.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage technology company.
- Prior experience leading a team in an international office of a US HQ’d company.
- Prior experience in the payments industry
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.