Sales Finance Leader
Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
We are building an elite team to drive financial insight and strategy at Stripe. The Growth Finance and Strategy team works together with our key business partners to accelerate long term growth for Stripe. We bring understanding and predictability to Stripe’s top line financials. You will be instrumental in defining Stripe’s business aspirations and realizing its potential.
- Partner with our Global Head of Revenue to provide a consolidated understanding of our business and trajectory and the returns we are getting from our go-to-market investments
- Work with regional Sales Finance teams to build financial forecasts, track performance and understand deviations from actuals to drive strategy and operational rigor
- Gain deep knowledge and understanding of Stripe’s business performance across geographies and user segments
- Define metrics and leading indicators of business performance and partner with the Data Science team to develop tools and dashboards to make these metrics widely accessible across Stripe and our relevant external stakeholders
- Establish efficient processes for planning, forecasting, and target-setting with our Sales Leadership and Regional Sales Finance teams
- Work with our Global Sales Leadership to evolve our sales compensation approach and own the Sales Compensation processes
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience within a finance function, preferably for a B2B and/or SaaS business
- A proven ability to build and lead teams
- Recent experience in strategic finance functions at a high-growth technology company focusing on go-to-market planning and revenue forecasting
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives; you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a must
- Experience building best-in class Sales Finance processes for forecasting, planning and compensation preferred
To apply, please include:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.